Thursday, June 23, 2016

face up time continues

I finally gave my Steve/Vince hybridbomination a face up. Which is not all that stellar because my airbrush was being a dick and his head is so small compared to what I'm used to but hey. It's something.

I wanted to take pictures but then he was naked and I own nothing that would fit him so I was going to throw him in the Bane coat I made ages ago but it's for SD size people and it was huuuuuge on him. So I decided to just make a smaller one. Cuz that's the only possible solution right? The temp outfit you're going to use is too big. Don't grab a different one. MAKE a new temporary outfit. So I threw one together and made 900 mistakes along the way but it functions so yay. It's a bit baggy because I'm lazy and don't like actually measuring or making patterns or even rudimentary markings on fabric so I just cut haphazardly in shapes that look right and start sewing.

And here is the result!

As an added bonus, you can see my oh-so-beatiful work area! Hooray!

He needs smaller eyes but I didn't have any. 

No comments:

Post a Comment