Friday, September 11, 2020

Doppelganger

 I did a partial trade on DoA and ended up with most of the Ringdoll Pan fullset outfit. I thought it would be a good fit for Doppelganger and he hasn't changed clothes in probably 10 years. 

I decided on a whim to try to swap out his eyes because his huuuuuge irises seemed off to me suddenly. I've been experimenting with 3d printing eyes, so I thought I'd make him a new pair. 


The first pair (top) came out with very large pupils and the dome was too low. The second pair (middle) got messed up because I was too impatient. And the third pair (bottom) turned out reasonably okay. But I still probably will go back in and increase the dome height again. I've been scaling it up proportionally but I think I need to make it come to more of a point in the middle. 

But for now, I am too tired to do another pair. So here he is in his new outfit and new eyes. I need to make some sort of lower arm cuffs/warmers to complete the ensemble. That was the only part missing from the outfit (there is also a hat but I'm not sure he can pull it off). 


I still need to finish giving him his scar on his face. Maybe this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment