Friday, June 29, 2012

Taking in Statik's clothes

I felt like sewing something today but didn't know what I wanted to work on. I considered attempting to start on Theorin's clothes but I figured that was likely to just make me discouraged (terrible reason not to start, I know) so I decided to work on something a little easier just to sort of get back into things.

Statik has been running around in very over-sized clothes for a while now. He's on a Shinydoll body and therefore is very short and petite compared to most normal SDs. I had him in a spare shirt and pants that I had lying around , but I had to roll the sleeves up a lot and roll up the pants by about 4 inches.

So I decided since no one else needs that outfit, I would just take in the shirt and pants to make them fit better. I think the shirt still needs more work, but the pants fit very well now.

This is just Statik sitting outside on my work table.

And just a couple more shots of Statik sitting around on the table. His left pant leg is slightly shorter than the right but I can fix that. They're both rolled up about a half inch on the inside so I can just let that down more and re-hem it.

(If one wants to see the previous fit of the outfit, my previous post where I tried the Elfdoll Tasha head on this body shows how loose the shirt used to be, though I don't have any shots of how loose the pants used to be.)

No comments:

Post a Comment