Wednesday, November 14, 2012

new clothes

Haven't done a whole lot with doll stuff, but I've had a bit of a resurgence of inspiration since ordering my Cyril head. (The one that, for those who have seen my wishlist, I have been eagerly anticipating for a while).

So while I transition from eagerly anticipating his release to eagerly awaiting his arrival, I am gearing myself up for getting back into things at least enough to give my potential Iyrilaeth a face up and such.

Anyway, for the most part I had been ignoring the doll world since going back to work, but I have tried to keep up with my sales threads a bit better than I usually do when I drop off the face of DoA for months at a time, and I ended up trading a head I was selling for some custom made clothes.

My trade partner was super stellar and made me a shirt, two jackets, and a vest in trade for one head. I feel like I got an unfairly good deal, but I'm super pleased so I'm not complaining.

The aforementioned shirt is for if Selly ever decides to get a Marshall Lee doll, but the coats and vest were for two of my hardest to clothe dolls, Statik and Avignon.

Here is Statik in his coat and vest. It has been forever since I've even glanced in the direction of my camera, so I'm rusty. I wish my sketchbook didn't have that weird block o' text on the back of it, throwing off its capability to double as a tasteful backdrop.

And here is Avignon, finally wearing something she would actually wear (not that I didn't like the white dress). Now she just needs some pants and shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment