Tuesday, April 22, 2014

further additions: Selenor

I added feathery stuff to the ends of the sleeves and tacked on the tail feather type dealy to her back. I considered having it attached by a small chain like the part in the front, but the 'feathers' are far too puffy and there was a definite possibility of it hovering about 90 feet away from her body because of them, so I decided to just glue it down. I really don't see her changing clothes that often so it shouldn't be a big issue. 

I'm quite tempted to re-design Avelarion's clothes now. Or at least make him a secondary outfit that would mesh better with hers. I can definitely see him wearing what he has now as like "around the house" wear but I imagine he probably would have a more fancy getup for when he was doing official kinds of things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment