Friday, April 18, 2014

project needs

After all the head/body switches I did recently, I wound up with no head on my modded Angelsdoll v2 body and for a little while I was thinking to myself "I guess I'll just have to get a new head at some point for it."

Then yesterday I was reorganizing the head closet and it hit me. I have so many floating heads. Why are none of them on that body? Why am I considering acquiring a new head??

So I spent a bit debating who would be the lucky winner of their own body when it occurred to me that the body was Batu's before and should be again now that it was unoccupied. So he got his body back and I decided I should actually finish making his outfit rather than continue dressing him in various pieces that are lying around. (Sorry, Sasori. I'll get around to fancying you up to match Deidara soon. Hopefully.)

So, project needs:
-black fabric lining
-fray block or light weight interfacing

For some reason I thought the list would be longer than that. Oh well. Just kind of a reminder to myself to pick that up on my lunch break or something. I really thought I'd have some already because I have a fairly extensive fabric stash but none of my blacks fabrics were suitable for my project.

Random fun discovery though: I still have leftover moleskin fabric from when I made Akatsuki coats years and years ago, so I can use that for making them for Sasori and Deidara and they can match my people sized coats.

No pictures unfortunately as there is nothing particularly exciting to report yet.

Still haven't redone Andael's face even though the epoxy to repair his chin has long since set and been sanded smooth. Need to do that as well. Too many projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment