Wednesday, December 12, 2012

broken camera

My poor camera has combusted after six years of loyal service. I managed to get it working for a little bit this morning (long enough to take a zillion pictures of Auralion) and then once I turned it off it wouldn't work again.

So have some picspam and then I'm probably going to head off to start pricing cameras. Mine will be sorely missed.





 My camera didn't want to focus so out of over 120 pictures, these were some of the only ones that weren't blurry beyond recognition. Poor thing was so close to dying, but it was kind enough to allow me one last photoshoot.

Aura's hair is more of a platinum blonde irl but in photos it comes out very white.

I'm happier with this attempt at his face up. Hopefully once he has properly sized eyes he'll look better too! Right now he has 12mm eyes in and they're far too big. But I have some green glass ones in 10mm that should be coming soon. Found some cheap on the MP so that was exciting! Now I just need to make him some proper clothes instead of letting him borrow Batu's waist tie dealy combined with an inside out kimono. XD

Sadly there are 900 people in line ahead of him for clothing. But that doesn't always mean they get priority. So we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment