Tuesday, December 18, 2012

in progress clothing

after I got home from work today I got busy making outfits for Aura. I completely screwed up on the hood/cowl deal. I don't even know how it ended up the way it did but it comes to a point in the front and it was supposed to just be straight across. I don't know what I was thinking. So it looked weird and I added another layer under it and I liked it better. I still need to do the semi-tabard dealy and the gloves but I think I actually like this version of the top part better than my sketch or the modified version in my head.

I could not shoot this from an angle that didn't make it look stupid, so here's the best I managed.

3 comments:

  1. It looks awesome O.O
    I can't believe you just came home from work and did that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd been thinking about working on it all day and planning it out in my head, so I was probably going to explode if I didn't get it out of my system. XD

      Delete
    2. Ha ha I get that. Yesterday all I think about all day was going home and taking apart the Pukis to see if I could get my Brownie head on their bodies. Then it all went horribly awry...

      But I do think I can do the hybrid! Next year I think it's time for some more Puki bodies....

      I can't sew worth a crap though. So I am in awe of your awesome.

      Delete