Wednesday, August 15, 2012

more face up crap!

These photos are so crappy they really don't deserve the watermark but I just like throwing it in for funsies... so whatevs.

I re-did Statik after waiting 90  years on the airbrush layer to help blend his eye mods' epoxy with the rest of him. For some reason the colors I have pre-mixed to match various dolls' NS takes SUPER long to dry. Everything else dries super fast... I must have done something different that I've forgotten about.

Anyway..

I feel like it doesn't look too terrible in the photos I took, but in person I'm not too keen on it. It seems too dark to go with his white hair. I will give it time to see if it grows on me since I don't hate it as much as the last one.

Messing with the white balance on the camera allowed me to get a better shot of how Alek/potential Layne's face is done. Because even color correction in photoshop couldn't bring back the reddish blushing under the freckles.

Our internet just died so I'm off to sleep. Tomorrow we shall find out if Statik's face needs redoing or not.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I -did- see this! I think I just worried you'd already gone mad with power, eaten a chort, and decided to wipe it again. I'm glad you didn't, because I feel like he looks really adorable. :) Doesn't look too bruised in pictures! He just looks so approachable and sweet!

    Also mysterious red hair guy is pretty rad, but you know I have a fetish for freckles. *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! His eyes are just way darker than anyone else who isn't wearing dramatic make up XD

      Also mysterious guy is wearing the red curly wig again. Hard to decides... I may just wait and get someone else for Layne at some point. The head looks more effeminate with straight hair IMO and I do love the red curly one a lot XD

      Delete