Friday, March 23, 2012

Ear mod: Scileraen (Limhwa Mano)

Originally posted: May 6, 2009, 02:06
I've been on a bit of a creative high lately so between projects that need to be done for school, I try to find time to do things like hack apart bjd limbs and add joints or repaint figures.
Well, one project I'd been meaning to work on for a while was Scileraen's ears. I usually draw him with dragony ears (being part dragon and all) and I had an extra pair of 'fin' ears lying around that I decided I was not going to use with the person they originally came with. So I set about attaching them to him in a rather permanent fashion.
A bit of paint later, he had properly red ears that (I think) work well with him! Re-did his face and dyed/styled his hair while I was at it!



No comments:

Post a Comment