Wednesday, March 28, 2012

face up practice: Orkas (Elfdoll K)



I've had Orkas (right) in the same blonde wig since I got him. It was always intended to be a temporary, but somehow over four years later it was still in use. I got so used to it that I almost forgot Orkas wasn't actually blonde.

But a while back in my quest for the right wig for Loren, I acquired an orange-ish wig that I wasn't doing anything with. Orkas' hair is supposed to be in the light orange-ish range, so today I decided to give that to him and style it appropriately.

After that it occurred to me that I haven't re-done his face up in ages and since I'm trying to get around to re-doing everybody eventually I figured I would do him. I experimented with a more subdued, natural look and while I'm relatively okay with the results, it is hard to photograph in this lighting. I'll probably try to get natural lighting photos tomorrow.

Orkas with new face up and wig:


No comments:

Post a Comment