Friday, March 23, 2012

glowing eyes and torso mod finale!

Originally posted: April 13, 2009, 20:38

I saw someone on DoA who had a doll with glowing green eyes in a photograph and decided this sort of thing would be amazing for a project I'm working on for Selly, which involves making a head for an Undead from World of Warcraft and getting one of Batchix's zombie bodies into functioning shape for the role.

I asked some questions about how the eyes were made and then set about trying to make some.

Yellow glowing eyes tested inside a head.

And while I was at it, I figured I'd go ahead and make green ones.

And since Ver wanted to see this in context--front and side shot of the leg joints in action. Previously the leg could only face forward and bend at the knee, but with these it can twist to allow him to cross his legs or bend to raise the knees while sitting.

Looks kinda weird because of the mismatched colors but at some point when I have more cash to burn I hope to smooth them out and cast them.

No comments:

Post a Comment