Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Aeri's new dress and pictures of Esky and Shino

Selly and I agreed that the shiny fabric at the bottom of Aeri's dress wasn't really meshing with the rest of the ensemble since it was so white up top, so I removed the lower part of the skirt and have tried another design that Selly liked.

I feel like perhaps the top part's ruffles go too far down for this to mesh perfectly, but I will see what Selly thinks.

Some pictures of Aeri that show off the bottom of the dress.

And just a random shot of her from the shoot that I liked.

Also was screwing around with watermark-esque things in photoshop just for fun and to throw them on images to be obnoxious and so that in the extremely unlikely even that someone finds the images floating around the net, people can figure out where they came from. /shrug


 Few random shots of Esky in natural, slightly overpowering, lighting.



And a few pictures of Shino after I gave his face the same magic erasering that I gave Esky's. So now they both have minimal spots with weird discoloration and I can stand to look at them in places with decent lighting.

For Shino's pictures I switched the camera into manual so that I could stop it from taking in so much light and washing him out. I probably should have re-shot Esky after figuring out a good setting, but I didn't. Because I'm dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment