Wednesday, July 25, 2012

more head mods

I got my hands on an Iplehouse Jessica head a while back with the intention of using it to fill the void left in my heart by my inability to get my hands on a Nabarro Har. Sadly, in person it really didn't work as a substitute. And this is why you don't buy heads based on one person's pictures.

I was going to sell it, but then as I was putting Iplehouse's Bianca on my wishlist I decided to do what I usually do and ruin the resale value of my items by modding them to death. So I smoothed down the very sharp brow line and the nose and reshaped the lips and cheeks a bit.

 I believe I will use the head as my Aleksandr. I do not have the right eye color for him yet so he's using some random ones I have in the eye jar. They're a bit big but kinda cute in person. His hair is also better looking in person. He looks pretty effeminate but in a different way than the head originally did, so I think it works for him. He's supposed to be like 15 or so.

As usual, Deidara's body is stolen for newbies. Poor Dei is in an eternal state of being modded since I started on him before I knew what I was doing. I could probably finish his mods now but I'm less motivated than I was at the time that I started them, so he keeps getting shoved to the back burner.

On the plus side, Shino will finally have someone to hang out with. Even if it isn't someone he's overly close to, at least they're on the same side.

2 comments:

  1. I love how he looks! He's so adorable and I totally think he passes for a 15 year old boy without looking too girly. Feminine, sure, but he's totally attractive still. And I love his hair and his ickle freckles! :3 :3 :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Yeah I'm much happier with him now. Well I wasn't using him as Alek before, but I'm much happier than when I was making him Aura in a desperate attempt to free myself from the anguish of being in love with another mold that I can't get easily XD

      Delete