Saturday, July 28, 2012

New eyes

When I modded Statik's eyes smaller, I forgot to take eye size into account and ended up not having anything in the right size/color combo. So I got him some new eyes that are 12mm with a smaller iris.

So here he is sitting on my desk with his new eyes. It's going to take some adjusting to because by the time these arrived I had gotten pretty used to the other ones. But they are definitely the right color and he has white parts in his eyes again. XD (could barely see those with the other ones).

Time to go work on Aeri's dress some more and see if I can't figure out how to do the skirts.

2 comments:

  1. I was gonna ask for a before and after shot, but then I realized I could just scroll down to the previous post and see the before shot with him sitting next to Aeri. I like his new eyes much better! Bright eyes work so well with bjds... unless you're doing close up shots of people, I just really feel like dark eyes never look as good in pictars because they don't stand out. It is sad. Like Aeri's eyes end up looking so dark and spooky!

    But his eyes seem to fit his face much better now. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you approve! Haha. Yeah I thought about doing a before/after shot but since I'd just shown him recently it felt redundant.

      Delete