Thursday, July 19, 2012

eye mods continued

On day two of eye mods, I tried to even them out and make the eyelid area more clear. This resulted in him looking rather stoned once a face up was applied, so I opened the eyes a bit more again and sanded down the eyelids some and then I decided to try my hand at an airbrush face up (at least partially).

So all the blushing is done with an airbrush. The eyebrows are pastel and colored pencil because I'm not that good at the airbrushing yet. XD Only my second(ish) attempt. The first attempt turned into me painting a whole face blue in frustration.


Before on left and after on right. I slightly opened his mouth and changed the eye shape by making them smaller. His eyebrows are way too high and the blushing is a lot darker than I would have liked but it's not the end of the world. I think it'll be fine once I get him new light blue eyes. That's probably the thing I miss most at the moment since he's been using the same light blue glass eyes since I got the first Statik.

No comments:

Post a Comment