Friday, July 27, 2012

doll projects when the internet is out

Our ISP went bankrupt and left us internetless with absolutely no warning. Was quite frustrating as I am a bit of an internet addict, but I chose to make the best of the situation and find things to do that didn't require the internet. Yesterday Selly and I went fabric shopping for her Zaoll Luv, Aeri, who I am going to make a dress for.

An ambitious project as I have never made a dress before! But Selly seemed relatively pleased with the progress so far, so that made me happy.

Selly has already posted some pictures of it on her blog, but since it's a project I'm working on it belongs here too.

Since Statik is also a Zaoll Luv (albeit a modded one) I wanted to get a shot of the two of them together! They are unicorn twins. :D

This is the only picture I got of another modding project I did. I gave Doppelganger swivel joints in his thighs.


1 comment:

  1. They look so cute together! :3 :3 :3 They deffo look like they could be related. xD It's funny seeing dolls of the same sculpt next to each other but done differently... it really just seems like they're related.

    And man oh man you have no idea how excited I am about her dress. NO IDEA

    ReplyDelete