Thursday, July 12, 2012

brief really late night (early morning) update

I have been itching to start work on Batu's clothes, but he's not on the right size body and I don't want to make things so they don't fit properly when/if he gets a shorter one (which will hopefully be acquired with funds received from sales of my two spare bodies).

I decided that one thing I can make is his headgear stuffs. Somehow, I ended up making his sash dealy instead. I'm not really sure how that happened. I was laying out fabrics next to each other to see what went well next to what and making arrows to my clothing sketches with what fabrics I wanted to use where, and then suddenly instead of working on head things I'm making a sash and.. I don't even know.

I was pretty much eyeballing it the whole time because it was almost 2am when I started and I don't have enough room in my room to lay out fabric that long, but I feel like it came out reasonably well given the circumstances. I am mostly using this as my reference, but with bits of other pictures from the comics and sketchdumps.

Anyway, here's what I have come up with. (just the red and gold thing. the white thing is not part of the outfit)


Also, did a massive photo shoot the other day, so my section for dolls now has pictures of (almost) all of my bjds! Not much in the way of info yet, but just getting pictures was a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment